Monday, February 10, 2014

Christopher Drummond Duo Phase Concealer Swatches (Fair vs Light)

This concealer has been my favorite for a while now. However, since I ordered it on Blush.com the lightest choice they offered was Light, which is what I have been using. There is also a Fair, which is sold on the Christopher Drummond website. So when they recently had a 25% off plus free shipping sale, I snatched up a Fair for about $16. I thought it would be neat to compare the colors, and even thought the Light matches me very well, I thought maybe the Fair would look more brightening under my eyes.

Fair, Light:





So as you can see, the Fair is more pink, and actually is a bit peachy too, kind of a salmon color almost. I thought this would be excellent for cancelling out under eye circles. And it was... however, with the Light I never noticed any creasing or settling into lines, but since the Fair is lighter than my skintone, it was actually quite noticeable in my fine lines. So I am not sure the Fair will be replacing my Light for that reason. But I will use it some more, and see if I can figure out how it works best, maybe I can try mixing the two of them together. 

No comments:

Post a Comment