Saturday, February 14, 2015

Nvey Eco Moisture Rich Fluid Foundation & BB Creme Revew and Swatches

I recently did a review video on the Nvey Eco Liquid Foundation, which I will link below.
And today I was at Ulta and was able to swatch all of the shades of this foundation, so I thought it would be helpful to show you, since the shades do not necessarily get darker as the numbers go up.
Ivory 510, Custard 511, Fluid Beige 512, Natural 514, Golden Honey 515, Warm Honey 516
 The Ivory shade is a good "lightness" for me, but it is too pink. The Natural 514 has the correct tone, but is a bit too dark so looks orange on me.
You can see a full demo in the video below, but overall I like this foundation, it is similar to my holy grail Jane Iredale liquid minerals, but it is just a tad more visible on the skin. But it is $20 cheaper than the Jane Iredale.

While I was at Ulta I also decided to check out the Nvey Eco BB Cream.

The top row is the BB Cream:
Fair, Light Medium
The row under that is the foundation for comparison:
Ivory 510, Custard 511, Fluid Beige 512, Natural 514
The BB cream seems very nice, actually quite similar to the foundation. I didn't end up buying it because the Fair shade was too pink, but the Light was a little too dark. These do oxidize a bit after sitting on the skin. But it felt nice, perhaps a touch creamier than the foundation, coverage seemed similar.
So hopefully these swatches help!
Btw, here is my video demo of the liquid foundation



4 comments:

  1. Dear Oxana, I really like the nvey eco fluid foundation but, same as you, I ordered custard because it looked quite pale and yellow toned. For me it's too dark as well and too yellow. I thought as well the colors go darker with their numbers but when I look at your swatches 514 Natural looks quite good for me. Thank you for the swatches and best regards.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. You are very welcome, that one is indeed lighter, so hopefully it will work better for you. The Light colors of the BB is very similar to 514 but a teeny tiny bit lighter, so that is another option you have, the BB cream seems very similar to the foundation and has decent coverage.

      Delete
  2. I am not sure about cream foundation...my skin doesn't seem to like it. I am using jane iredale dry suncreen powder and I love it! It adds luminosity to my face in such a natural way. Is the jane iredale foundation you mentioned powder or cream?

    ReplyDelete
  3. The Jane Iredale foundation that I love is their liquid minerals, it is a liquid foundation. My skin does better with liquid, and I am afraid of breathing in the powder so I try to use liquid makeup. Jane Iredale does have a nice pressed powder foundation though, but it is pricey, and the Gabriel and ZuZu Lux pressed powder foundations are just as good for less money.

    ReplyDelete