Thursday, September 19, 2013

Lip Swatches: Silk Naturals Fall 2013 Collection

In this post you will find pics of me wearing all the new lippies from the Silk Naturals Fall 2013 Collection.
If you missed my original post with all the swatches, you can find it here
First, I just want to show you real quick what I have on my eyes:

This is mainly Cocktail Hour on lid and Date Night in the crease, both foiled. But I also used a little bit of Tuesday to blend the crease color out and Friday as highlight in the inner corner.


Jolt



Zinnia


Tease


Swagger


Coquette


Frenzy


Shock


Pulse


Pose


Luscious


Bravado


Strut


Pow


Bam


 And here is my attempt at an ombre lip with Pow and Bam:





Disclaimer: These products were sent to me by Silk Naturals. All opinions are honest and my own.  

4 comments:

  1. Lovely fall colours, I think bravado looks great on you!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you, that one and Pule are my favorites for fall :)

      Delete
  2. Bam looks great on you! I'm surprised how not-weird it looks, actually. Very dramatic.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks! Definitely more of a Halloween look for me though :)

      Delete