Sunday, September 29, 2013

Maybelline Holiday 2013 Gilded in Cold Color Tattoo Swatches: Nude Pink & Just Beige


I was able to track down these LE color tattoo cream shadows at Bed Bath & Beyond. They were $4.99 each. Here are some swatches and descriptions of the colors.
Nude Pink is a relatively dark nude-pink shade and is completely matte. 
Just Beige is also matte, and is lighter and has strong peach and yellow tones.
I no longer own MAC's Painerly and Soft Ochre paint pots, but I have used them before, and going from memory: Just Beige is more yellow and peachy and a little lighter than Soft Ochre; and Nude Pink is more pink and darker than Painterly.
For the swatches I also included 2 of my other color tattoos(Barely Beige and Barely Branded), they are pearly and so look lighter because they are more reflective, but I though I would included them for comparison since they are also nude colors.

In the Jars:

Barely Beige, Nude Pink, Barely Branded, Just Beige
Outdoors in direct sunlight:

In indirect sunlight:

No comments:

Post a Comment