Thursday, January 3, 2013

Beige Cream Shadow Comparison Swatches


I was going to compare Maybelline Color Tattoo in Barely Beige to the new Barely Branded, and then I thought, why don't I throw some of my other cream shadows in there and just have a nice large comparison of beige cream shadows.
So here it is, I will describe the colors for you and also let you know how these wear on me. But just keep in mind most things crease on me, so if I say it wears for 4 hours, that's actually really good for me, and if you don't have oily hooded lids like mine it will probably last much longer on you. I test these with no primer, since I think of a cream shadow as kind of a primer + shadow in one. 


 Maybelline Color Tattoo in Barely Beige -  light pearly beige, more pink than Barely Branded, lasts 2-3 hours on me.

Maybelline Color Tattoo in Barely Branded - light pearly beige, more of a yellow toned beige and a tiny bit lighter than Barely Beige, lasts 2-3 hours on me.

Clinique Lid Smoothie 8 Hour Eye Color in Bit 'O Honey - Similar color to Barely Branded, but not as metallic, lasts 3-4 hours on me.

L'Oreal Infallible Eye Shadow in 888 Iced Latte - Light yellow toned beige, very metallic shiny finish, lasts about 2 hours on me.

Mary Kay Cream Eye Color in Beach Blonde - Darkest of all of these shadows, brownish-beige, lasts 2-3 hours on me.

Bellame Cream Shadow in Creamy Vanilla -  Lightest of all of the shadows, yellow based pearly beige, lasts 2-3 hours on me.








No comments:

Post a Comment