Monday, January 21, 2013

Physicians Formula Bronze Booster Glow-Boosting Airbrushing Bronzing Veil Deluxe Edition Swatches

I was able to find this Physicians Formula bronzer at Ulta. It was $15.99 with a $3 off coupon attached to it. 
It looked very shiny and metallic in the packaging, but so did my beloved Mineral Glow Pearls powder and that turned out to just have a top layer of shimmer and was lovely and dewy looking after you brushed that shimmer off the top. So I decided to take a chance with this product as well.
Turns out it does have a layer of shimmer on top, but underneath it still has a little bit of very fine shimmer. Not nearly as bad as a lot of their other bronzers, this shimmer is barely even noticeable indoors, mostly outside in sunlight. 
I got Light to Medium and it is a nice color for me with more of a golden tone to it, Medium to Dark looked like it had more of a red tone.
Here is what the product looks like:
(you can see it look less shiny in the center where I rubbed some of that top shimmer layer off)

And here are swatches:
outside in direct sunlight



Indoors by a window:

First impression: I think it is nice. I do kind of wish it had a satin finish. But I guess if Physicians Formula insists on having shimmer in their bronzers, this is some of the finest, least noticeable shimmer I have come across so far, so I'll take it.


No comments:

Post a Comment