Monday, June 10, 2013

Silk Naturals Summer 2013 Lippiepalooza Vegan Lipstick Swatches


So I know I already posted about the Summer Collection, but I just received the remainder of the Vegan Lipsticks, so I actually have more products to show you and more swatches! Yay!
These lipsticks are creamy and glide on nicely, and the pigmentation is INSANE! If you like bright and vivid colors this collection is for you. And if you don't there are still a few gorgeous colors like Lois and Sheena that are more toned down shades.
I took way too many pictures of these, but they are just so gorgeous I couldn't stop!



Jane, Velma, Lois, Sheena, Wham, Vroom, Zing, Zap



















Disclaimer: These products were sent to me by Silk Naturals. These are my own, honest opinions. I have never accepted money in exchange for a review.

No comments:

Post a Comment