Monday, June 10, 2013

SixPlus 6+ Makeup Brushes from eBay

I have been wanting some small kabuki type brushes for applying concealer, eye makeup, etc. Something along the lines of the Sedona Lace Se7ven Midnight Lace Synthetic Brush Set, but more affordable. 
So I decided to search eBay and found a nice looking set of 5 brushes, here's the eBay title and description:

5Pcs Makeup Brushes Thin Different Advanced Artificial Fiber Cosmetic Black New

Precision Flat™: Stipple concealer on sun spots, blemishes, and other small imperfections.
Precision Round™: Apply eye shadow base or primer onto the lid.
Precision Angled™: Apply product to areas such as the sides of the nose and the hollows of the cheeks.
Precision Tapered™: Exact placement of concealer in harder to reach areas such as around the eyes and nose, chin, and around the mouth.
Precision Flat Angled™: Use for precise application of concealer products anywhere on the face. Works particularly well around the eyes and nose.
 
The brand of these is SixPlus or 6+, and I ordered them 6/02 for $12.99 plus $3.99 shipping. These were shipping from China, so boy was I surprised when on 6/10 I already had these in my mailbox!
 
I am really impressed with the quality of these! They are so super soft and don't shed. A few of them, the ones with longest bristles, are more fluffy rather than stiff/dense, but I don't really find that problematic since in some cases you want a less stiff brush for blending. 
Overall, I am really happy with these especially considering the price.
Here are some pics of the brushes:





 

1 comment: