Saturday, December 8, 2012

Bare Minerals Friends and Family Sale + Swatches

Now through Dec 10th you can get 20% off your order and free shipping on the Bare Escentuals website, and in boutiques as well. The code is GETLOVE. Also use coupon BRIGHTEYE to get a sample of their Stroke Of Light Eye Brightener. As far as I can tell you can use both codes on same order. 
And if you need ideas of what to get during the sale, my favorites are their 8 pan eyeshadow palettes. Just got the ones that were released this holiday season, which are amazing, will post review soon. I like them even better than last year's.
However, last year's are still available and are only $23.60(as opposed to the usual $40). Although the 20% off doesn't seem to apply to them(the banner at the top that says 20% off anything and everything is misleading). 
Here is a video I did on them last year when I got them:
 
Here are photos of swatches of those 2 palettes:
The Playlist:
 The Cocktail Hour:
And to show you what the shadows look like on, here is a look I did a while back with the Playlist Palette, Buxom black liner, and BE Flawless mascara. Silk Naturals Gigi + Icing is on my lips.


No comments:

Post a Comment