Tuesday, December 18, 2012

BareMinerals READY Luminizer in "The Love Affair" Review

I am a big fan of the Bare Minerals/ Escentuals Ready products(I have their blushes and shadows), so I was excited to see something new from them. This luminizer comes in two shades, I got The Love Affair, which is a pinky beige. There is also a golden one called The Shining Moment. 
The look is really cute, with sleek white packaging, and a cute design pressed into the powder inside. 
This highlighter gives a subtle natural glow, with no visible shimmer. You don't have to worry about over doing it with this product, but if you are looking for something that really gives a lot of shine and has shimmer, this is not it. 
This product gets a thumbs up from me, and I may have to get the other color as well in the future. 
I really like it on my cheekbones, and today used it alone as blush to show you what it looks like.

 

No comments:

Post a Comment