Sunday, December 9, 2012

FOTD: BE The Star Treatment 8.0 Ready Palette

Today's look was done with my new palette from Bare Minerals/Escentuals called The Star Treatment. 
Here is a look at the palette:
I used Carte Blanche all over lid. It looks white in the palette but actually has a super pretty gold iridescence to it. I put Elitist in the crease and outer V, and used Kudos to blend Elitist into the Cart Blanche on the outer part of my lid. Elitist has a super pretty green iridescence to it.
For my eyeliner I used Physicians Formula Eye Booster 2 in 1 liquid liner pen in Dark Brown.
My mascara is a sample of Clinique's High Impact that I am testing out today.
I am wearing Lucy Minerals foundation in Creamy Bisque applied with Ecotools stippling brush. And Tarte Adventurous mascara. My concealer is Kat Von D tattoo concealer.
Here are the pics:

2 comments:

  1. Your looks are always so pretty!

    I nominated you for a Liebster Award over on my blog. I'm really excited to see your blog grow! :-)

    ReplyDelete
  2. That is so nice of you :) Thank you!

    ReplyDelete