Saturday, December 22, 2012

FOTD: Fyrinnae's Polar Bear

Today's look features a Fyrinnae eye shadow called Polar Bear, the most beautiful gold I own. 
For my eyes I have Polar Bear all over my lids, with Everyday Minerals eyeshadow in Cypress in the outer corner and crease. I also have a lighter gold called Carte Blanche from the BareMinerals Rising Star palette in the inner corner.
Eye liner is Physicians Formula Eye Booster liquid liner in Ultra Black.
Mascara is Buxom Amplified Lash.
My foundation is a mix of Lucy Minerals and Meow Cosmetics Pampered.
Blush is BareMinerals READY blush in The Tease.
Lips are Silk Naturals Reaction with Tarte Maracuja gloss in Mary over it.









1 comment:

  1. cute makeup look!!!!
    Follow me? chiccupcake1.blogspot.com
    -Jen <3

    ReplyDelete